The ruminations of an almost-46 year old, overweight wife and mom.

Mirror, mirror on the wall...what the hell happened?

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

How I Curse the Lap Pool!

6/28/11

Why, why, why does the lap pool seem so daunting?  I'm not so sure.  Okay, I'll admit that I did not go with my family to the Community Pool tonight.  Yeah, yeah -- my knee is hurting (again!), but swimming in the weightless environment that water provides is one of the RECOMMENDED exercises for those with aching joints.  Blast!  I hate the fact that I am too honest to even lie to myself.  Grrrr....

So, maybe I'm licking my wounds a little bit.  Yesterday was decidedly NOT fun and we were busy at work, etc., etc.  Whine, whine, whine.  I can hear you all collectively yelling at me to GET OVER IT!  Okay, message received.  Tomorrow we're celebrating our youngest daughter, Koko's, 6th birthday and then...nose back to grindstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment